Book Title: Certified Payroll Professional Exam Secrets Study Guide: CPP Test Review for the Certified Payroll Professional Exam
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: CPP Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the Certified Payroll Professional test.
The Certified Payroll Professional Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Certified Payroll Professional Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Certified Payroll Professional Exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Certified Payroll Professional Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Certified Payroll Professional Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A detailed overview of the Certified Payroll Professional Exam
- An examination of core payroll concepts
- A full study of compliance/research and resources
- An in-depth look at calculation of the paycheck
- An analysis of payroll process and supporting systems and administration
- A guide to payroll administration and management
- An extensive review of audits
- A breakdown of accounting
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the American Payroll Association (APA) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Core Payroll Concepts section covers:
- Temporary help services and personnel
- Calculating federal income tax withholding
- Direct deposit
The Compliance/Research and Resources section covers:
- Dependent care assistance programs
- Wage Garnishment
- Form W-2
The Calculation of the Paycheck section covers:
- Overtime pay
- Employee stock options
- Personal time, fatigue and delay allowances
The Payroll Process and Supporting Systems and Administration section covers:
- Self-services payroll applications
- Backing up computer files
- Choosing and buying payroll software
The Payroll Administration and Management section covers:
- Management theories
- Management skills
The Audits section covers:
- Internal control system
- Security procedures for control of check fraud
- Payroll bank reconciliation process
The Accounting section covers:
- Payroll journal entries
- Bank statement reconciliations
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual Certified Payroll Professional Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
- Certified Payroll Professional test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Certified Payroll Professional test.
- Certified Payroll Professional exam prep that will help you elevate your Certified Payroll Professional test score.
- Certified Payroll Professional study manual that will reduce your worry about the Certified Payroll Professional exam.
- Certified Payroll Professional review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of Certified Payroll Professional test anxiety.
- Certified Payroll Professional practice test questions and much more...