Book Title: My Fun Chinese Book: Numbers Level 1: Mandarin Chinese for Kids learning Simplified Chinese as a Second Language (My Fun Chinese Books) (Volume 1)
Publisher: DailyNoodles, Incorporated
Author: Yalan Tsai
- My Fun Chinese Book: Animals Level 1: For Kids 3 + or Beginning Chinese Students (My Fun Chinese Books) (Volume 1)
- Big Chinese Workbook for Little Hands (Kindergarten Level, Ages 5+) (Volume 1)
- Tuttle Chinese for Kids Flash Cards Kit Vol 1 Simplified Ed: Simplified Characters [Includes 64 Flash Cards, Audio CD, Wall Chart & Learning Guide] (Tuttle Flash Cards) (v. 1)
- Big Chinese Workbook for Little Hands Level 1 Ages 6+ (Volume 2)
- Tuttle More Chinese for Kids Flash Cards Simplified Edition: [Includes 64 Flash Cards, Audio CD, Wall Chart & Learning Guide] (Tuttle Flash Cards)
- Let's Learn Mandarin Chinese Kit: 64 Basic Mandarin Chinese Words and Their Uses (Flashcards, Audio CD, Games & Songs, Learning Guide and Wall Chart)
- 52 Weeks of Family Chinese: Bite Sized Weekly Lessons Designed to Get You and Your Family Speaking Chinese Today!
- My First Book of Chinese Words: An ABC Rhyming Book of Chinese Language and Culture
- Big Chinese Workbook for Little Hands, Level 2 (Volume 3)
- The Toddler's Handbook: Bilingual (English / Mandarin) (Ying yu - 英语 / Pu tong hua- 普通話) Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Sizes, ABC Animals, Opposites, and ... that every Kid should Know (Mandar Edition)
This book, “My Fun Chinese Book: Numbers Level 1” includes 57 DailyDumpling™ FUN-Sheets—discrete page-per-day projects that familiarize kids with numbers 1 to 10, in Chinese. We utilize games, logic puzzles, sorting, comparisons, measuring, pattern recognition and basic addition to make recognizing and using simplified Chinese characters familiar and fun.
Each page is carefully designed to address the range of Core math concepts for kids in PreK and Kindergarten. We draw on Singapore Math methodologies to help kids develop intuitive number sense and a love of math. Bright, vivid graphics engage kids to formulate, process, apply, and solve number problems.
Kids track daily progress on our star chart; completing each book culminates with a certificate of achievement. To be comprehensive, we offer free videos at DailyNoodles.com/funbooks that help kids hear proper pronunciation of all the featured vocabulary words from each book. The progressive nature of our DailyDumpling™ FUN-Sheets and FUN-Books builds your child’s confidence learning Chinese.
DailyNoodles, Inc. supports young kids learning Mandarin Chinese and their parents, teachers, and schools so that kids can reach their full potential and inspire a world of opportunity. Let’s noodle in Chinese every day!